Alumini association of Ahilya Bai College of Nursing was started in the year 2020.It was started with a motive of bringing together all alumini and share their experience they faced outside the college and also extend their helping hands from all aspects for budding nursing colleges. A social media based ( facebook) for the alumini has been created. which will be constantly upgraded .This effort was initiated with the view to keep alive , the interaction between alumni. This also helps in identifying potential among alumini who may, if willing , contribute useful service to the institute .
- Bringing together all old student and providing platform to share their experiences to each other and present students.
- Organizing educational seminars.
- Motivating and guiding students for their endeavor academic improvements and higher studies.
- Promoting campus placements in reputed colleges of nursing in India and aboard.
- Offering scholarships to meritorious economically poor students.
- Awarding prize to ranker for competition.
- Gathering and electronic employment information and helping the members and students .
- To enhance overall development of the college and society.
- Ms Anu kaushik , Cloud Nine
- Ms Himalyani Sharma, Faculty , FNCON
- Ms Neetu , Sister Incharge ,LNH
- Ms Nutan , Faculty ABCON
- Ms Geeta Saifi , Faculty RAKCON
- Ms Anju Mishra , Faculty , ABCON
- Ms Poonam Pandey , Nursing officer, AIIMS
- Ms Yogita Kumari , Faculty , ABCON
- Ms Rajina Sarin , USA
- Ms Soumya P.Elias, USA
- Ms Nisha Renny, USA
- Ms Nidhi Gupta, Australia
- Ms Pooja Goswami , Australia
- Ms Veeneetha Roy, USA
- Ms Shiny Varghees , Ireland
- Ms Isha Sharma , Canada
- Ms Bhawana , Australia